Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- MOXXOR LLC provides a 7 day product refund/exchange for defect or damaged product from date of purchase. If you wish to return the product within the 7 days, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) is part of the process for the return of the product in order to receive a refund or replacement. The purchaser of the product must contact MOXXOR LLC to obtain authorization to return the product. The RMA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging. No returns are accepted without the RMA number.
- If the Purchaser of the product does not want sales tax to be added onto the invoice amount for the order, then the purchaser (either a business or an individual) shall provide to MOXXOR LLC their resale certificate and seller's permit as proof that the product was purchased for resale prior to placement of the order. Send both documents by FAX or Email as shown below.
- All Prices exclude tax and shipping, and MOXXOR LLC will email a buyers created invoice to the purchaser to show the amount payable on each order including the tax and shipping.
CODE OF ETHICS
MOXXOR LLC (“MOXXOR” or the “Company”) has made a commitment to provide products of the finest quality backed with impeccable service.
SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION POLICY
At any time you can contact MOXXOR Customer Care via telephone at +1949 362-0889 to cancel your MOXXOR subscription. If your next order has been charged, but not yet shipped, then we’re able to cancel your order and refund your purchase. At any time you are also able to log in to your MOXXOR account and cancel your subscription.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is
encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the
information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.